This content is not being updated. The latest Scottish Government information can be found at http://www.gov.scot/.
Other Useful Documents
You can download the following documents, which provide advice and support to landlords and tenants:
Short assured tenancy
- AT5 form – an AT5 form must be issued to tenants before they sign their lease to create a short assured tenancy.
Short Assured Tenancy agreement
- Model Short Assured Tenancy Agreement – City of Edinburgh Council has provided a model tenancy agreement for use in Scotland by private landlords who want to create short assured tenancy.
Ending a tenancy
- Notice to Quit (Assured and Short Assured Tenancy) form – a City of Edinburgh Council model notice to quit form for use by a landlord wishing to recover possession of an assured or short assured tenancy.
- Section 33 Notice – a form to be used by a landlord seeking to recover possession of a short assured tenancy.
- AT6 Notice – an AT6 form is required by landlords who want to recover possession of an assured or short assured tenancy.
- Energy Performance Certificate – a sample Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). EPCs show a property’s energy efficiency rating.
- Green Deal – more information on the UK Government’s Green Deal, which is designed to help householders increase the energy efficiency of their property.
Harassment and unlawful eviction
Page updated: Tuesday, September 05, 2017