Inshore MPAs/SACs Consultation: 2014
- The Overview document summarises details of the 11 Nature Conservation Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) and nine Special Areas of Conservation (SACs). It also provides information on how to respond to the consultation.
- The Respondent Information Form and Consultation Questions documents are available separately to make responding easier. Please ensure that you follow the guidance at Annex B of the Overview document when completing your response.
- The Approaches document describes the proposed management approaches for each site.
- The Maps document provides spatial information to support understanding of the descriptions in the Approaches document.
- The Environmental Report outlines potential environmental benefits and dis-advantages of the management approaches and other reasonable alternatives.
Marine Scotland has produced interactive maps which allow the user to switch between management approaches at sites:
- The Pictures document shows images of some of the protected features at each of the MPAs or SACs.
- The Prioritisation document explains how the sites in this consultation have been prioritised and also provides details of the SAC fisheries management advice from Scottish Natural Heritage (SNH).
Page updated: Friday, August 19, 2016