This content has been archived
FRS Reports (Pre-April 2009)
- FRS Reports and Accounts
- FRS Internal Reports: series runs from 1991 to 2009 (was previously called MLA or FFL Reports). The series consists of publications where results of FRS research or monitoring may be published as a record of research or monitoring activities. Sometimes they are used to report interim progress of research projects.
- FRS Collaborative/Contract Reports: series runs from 1991 to 2009 (was previously called FRS Reports). This series consists of publications where results of FRS research or monitoring conducted in collaboration with a third party (e.g. another Government department or a commercial company) may be published.
- Other FRS Reports: FRS publications that are not part of any particular series.
- Scottish Fisheries Information Pamphlets: series runs from 1978 to 2004. Reports disseminate simple information on single topics.
- FRS Posters: links to posters produced by FRS staff until 2009.
- FRS Surveys: links to FRS surveys. These include annual fish and shellfish production surveys up until 2008, and salmon and sea trout catch bulletins until 2008.
- Shieldaig Project Reviews: annual reports on the long-term monitoring project at Shieldaig starting in 2000.
- Scottish Fisheries Research Reports: series runs from 1975 to 2008. Reports disseminate results of FRS research on all topics.
- Discontinued Reports: reports including Scottish Fisheries Working Papers, Aquaculture Information Series, Scottish Aquaculture Research Report and Marine Laboratory Internal Reports.
- External Publications: non-FRS publications.
Page updated: Tuesday, March 28, 2017