We have a new website go to gov.scot

Grazings Committee

If you submit a Proposal on behalf of a grazings committee, this must include:

  • The written consent of a majority of the crofters ordinarily resident within the township and sharing in the common grazing.
  • Evidence that notice of the intention to submit a Proposal and the proposed division of the aid amongst the eligible crofters has been issued by the grazings clerk to all shareholders sharing in the common grazings.
  • Confirmation from the Grazings Committee that the Crofters Commission has not called in the Proposal.
  • A copy of any decision by the Crofters Commission where a proposal has been called in.