Why use CTS Online?
Why Use CTS Online?
Here are just some of the ways you can benefit from using CTS Online
- Online validation of information - - Checks have been built into the website, so, when you register a new birth or movement, the system will tell you immediately if you accidentally enter information which is not correct. This will lead to fewer errors and, as a result, the information will be registered and passports produced faster. You will also receive a receipt for all the information you send.
- 24 hour access - The website is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Time saving - It is quick, easy to use and helps reduce paperwork.
- Accurate subsidy checks - Your Single Farm Payment could be affected unless your information is correct on the CTS database.
- Less errors - Cattle inspections should be more straight forward if your records on CTS Online are kept up to date.
- Help is at hand- Help and guidance is available through the BCMS helpline on 0845 050 1234. The helpline is open Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:30 and on Saturdays 09:00 to 13:00 , Closed on Sundays.
Page updated: Friday, July 03, 2009