Scottish Neighbourhood Statistics
Scottish House Condition Survey - Downloads
- Key Findings presents main findings from the SHCS
- Technical Reports cover survey forms and other methodological issues
- Thematic Reports presented on different topics such as fuel poverty
- Documentation on areas of interest and technical issues
- Other Downloads and Reports covering all other reports
Please see the Local Authority Analyses page for further information on key outputs.
Key findings from the survey since it moved to a continuous survey in 2003.
You may also be interested in the Local Authority Analyses.
This download area provides links to technical reports from across all data periods.
Physical Survey Forms
SHCS Surveyor Manual
Social Survey Questionnaires
The following thematic reports have been produced for the SHCS:
The SHCS also provides analyses for a number of High Level Summary of Statistics Trends within the Housing and Regeneration Statistics theme:
The following papers provide useful background information relevant to the SHCS:
The SHCS adheres to the Scottish Governement Corporate Policy Statement on Confidentiality.
Other Downloads and Reports
Simplified SHCS Data are now available for download in open format. See the Data Access page for more information.
Past Key Findings and Headline Reports
Page updated: Thursday, March 14, 2019