Our current publications are listed below, along with summary information on their contents:
Achievement of Curriculum for Excellence (CfE) Levels
- This contains the results of the Achievement of Curriculum for Excellence (CfE) Levels data collection, detailing pupils’ achievement (based on Teachers' Professional Judgements) in reading, writing, listening and talking and numeracy.
Summary Statistics for Attainment and Initial Leaver Destinations
- This contains the results of the initial leaver destination survey (S3-S6) and post appeal attainment.
Summary Statistics for Follow-up Leaver Destinations
- This contains the results of the follow-up leaver destination survey (S3-S6).
School Healthy Living Survey Statistics
- Statistics on school meals and physical education provision.
Summary Statistics for Schools in Scotland
- This contains the results of the annual pupil census, annual teacher census, pre-school data, school estate survey data. Attendance and absence data and exclusions data are also included but only on a biennial basis.
School Estate Statistics
- Statistics on school estates including condition, suitability and new builds.
Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA)
- This contains an analysis of Scotland’s performance in The Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA). This is an international assessment of student attainment in reading, maths and science at age fifteen and takes place every three years.
More detailed information on each of the topics contained in these compendium publications and other useful information is available in the Datasets section.
Links to publications released that are no longer current are now on a separate page, Historic Publications and are listed by topic.
Information on future statistics publications for the coming year across all Statistics themes.
Background information on our publication lists, including information on how to register for regular updates.
There is also a Historic Online Index of all publications produced for the Education and Children and Young Statistics themes, between 1997 and 2011, broken down by year of publication.
If you require any assistance with publications, please contact: email@example.com