The Scottish Governments evidence of organisational compliance with the code of practice is set out in the SG Organisation Written Evidence for Assessment.
Principle 2: Impartiality and objectivity
- Practice 5 - Publish details of any exemption from the practices of the Code, as agreed by the UK Statistics Authority: No exemptions to report.
- Practice 6 - Publish a Revisions Policy for those outputs that are subject to scheduled revisions: Scottish Government Corporate Policy Statement on Revisions and Corrections
Principle 4: Sound methods and assured quality
- Practice 4 - Publish quality guidelines, and ensure that staff are suitably trained in quality management: Scottish Government Corporate Policy Statement on Quality and Scottish Government Guide to Basic Quality Assurance.
Principle 5: Confidentiality
- Practice 4 - Ensure that arrangements for confidentiality protection are sufficient to protect the privacy of individual information, but not so restrictive as to limit unduly the practical utility of official statistics. Publish details of such arrangements: Scottish Governement Corporate Policy Statement on Confidentiality
Protocol 2: Release practices
- Practice 2 - Publish a timetable of statistical releases for twelve months ahead: Scottish Government Forthcoming Publications
Protocol 3: The use of administrative sources for statistical purposes
Breaches of Code of Practice
Breaches are reported where they contravene elements of the Code of Practice and the Pre-Release Access to Offiicial Statistics (Scotland) Order:
Other Compliance Issues
This deals with other issues of compliance that have been raised by the UK Statistics Authority.