Freedom of Information (FoI)
The Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 came into force on 1 January 2005. Requests under FoI for information relating to procurement and other commercial matters may well prove to be one of the more difficult areas.
In this section you will also find:
Guidance on how to access a list of Scottish Government contracts:
- Go to Public Contracts Scotland
- In ‘Authority Name’ input ‘Scottish Government’
- In ‘Location’ select ‘All Locations’
- In ‘Document Type’ select ‘Contract Awards’
- Choose a date depending on your own requirement either ‘After’ or ‘Before’
- Tick the box in the ‘Expired’ to select ‘Include Expired Documents’
- Finally click on ‘Search’
- The selection you have made will be available to view with a click through facility to read more detail on any particular Contract Award Notice.
Page updated: Tuesday, October 18, 2016