Recruitment Advertising & Public Information Notices
This framework agreement is for the provision of Recruitment and Public Appointments Advertising and Public Information Notice Adverts. It covers the full range of media activity required to support the activities including, but not restricted to, recruitment and social advertising, public information notices (including access to online services).
What is in scope?
Recruitment advertising and public information notices for a full range of services namely:
- Media planning / advice
- Market research and campaign tracking
- Digital / online including mobile and social media
- Copy writing and type setting services
- Web design, hosting and maintenance of internal and external related websites.
What is out of scope?
Display and promotional advertising.
Who is this available to?
The framework is open to the following public sector bodies:
- Central government
- Local authorities
- Police and fire
- Universities and colleges
- Third sector
- Other public bodies
Note: It is the responsibility of any framework public body wishing to use the framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so. Entitlement guidance on this can be found in annex A of Scottish Government Guidance on Framework Agreements. If there is any doubt, legal advice should be sought.
- Opportunity to have a co-ordinated approach across the public sector in Scotland.
- Opportunity for framework public bodies to learn and liaise and share best practice.
- Value for money savings to be realised through collaborative use of this contract.
18 April 2016
17 April 2019
Contact and feedback to:
Phone: 0141 242 5594
Phone: 0131 244 3718
TMP (UK) Limited
14-18 Hill Street
Buyer’s Guide for Recruitment Advertising and Public Information Notice:
Information regarding pricing and terms and conditions can now be found on Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this site and are eligible to use the framework please complete the attached template and send to the Scottish Procurement contact detailed above.
Page updated: Friday, February 23, 2018