Print and Associated Services Framework Agreement
This multi-lot framework is for the supply of print and associated services to the Scottish public sector including its agencies and non-departmental public bodies (NDPBs), excluding universities and colleges.
The framework is be broken into four lots:
- Lot 1 – litho/ digital print services
- Lot 2 - not in use
- Lot 3 - special print services – specimen bags
- Lot 4 - special print services – special labels
What is in scope?
The range of services provided within this framework include the following, but are not limited to:
- production management
- brochures / flyers
- burst bound books
- business stationery
- reprographics service
- customer guidance
- print services for specimen bags
- print services for special labels
What is out of scope?
- Design services
- Publishing services
- Print machinery / equipment
- Core Scottish Government Publications
Who is this available to?
The framework is open to the following public sector bodies:
- Central government
- Local authorities
- Police and fire
- Third sector
- Other public bodies
Full OJEU details can be found at Contract Award Notice
Further information about agencies of the Scottish Ministers and offices in the Scottish administration which are not ministerial offices is available at:
Note: It is the responsibility of any framework public body organisation wishing to use the framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so. Entitlement guidance on this can be found in Annex A of Scottish Government Guidance on Framework Agreements. If there is any doubt, legal advice should be sought.
- Opportunity to have a co-ordinated approach throughout public sector organisations.
- Opportunity to learn and liaise with other partners and share best practice.
- Value for money savings to be realised through the collaborative use of this framework – the rates quoted are maximum and the use of mini-competitions has the potential for increasing value for money savings.
1 April 2015
31 March 2019
Contact and feedback to:
Phone: 0141 242 5589
Phone: 0131 244 4437
Service provider details:
Multi-Supplier contact list.
A list of suppliers and contact details is contained within the buyer's guides.
Call off Procedures – Buyer’s Guide
Information regarding pricing and terms and conditions can now be found on Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this site and are eligible to use the framework please complete the attached template and send to the Scottish Procurement contact named above.
Please note that framework terms and pricing should be treated as ‘commercially confidential’ and must not be shared with anyone outside your organisation without the prior approval of Scottish Procurement.
All other enquiries in relation to this framework agreement should be directed to the procurement contact named above.
Page updated: Thursday, August 09, 2018