National IT Peripherals Framework (SP-17-021)
A single supplier framework for IT peripherals
What is in scope?
- Desktop accessories
- Hard disk drives
- Interactive whiteboards
Desktop printers and scanners
- Desktop printers
- Label printers
- Barcode printers
- Access points
This list above is not exhaustive and provides an example of the products available through the framework.
All services associated with the deployment of the product groups detailed above are considered within scope of this framework.
What is out of scope?
Who is this available to?
- Central government
- Local authorities
- Universities and colleges
- Third sector
- Other public bodies
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use any framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so. Entitlement can be established from the terms of the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) advert and guidance on this can be found in Annex A of Scottish Government Guidance on Framework Agreements. If there is any doubt, legal advice should be sought.
A bespoke national framework will provide the following benefits:
- The framework is available to all Scottish public sector contracting authorities, regardless of size or geographical location.
- The framework will continue to leverage the total Scottish public sector spend to attract best value.
- This award follows a comprehensive tender exercise, under EU public procurement regulations, and provides an easy route to market for contracting organisations.
- Provides a co-ordinated central point for contract management.
- Provide detailed consistent Scotland based management information to organisations to drive further efficiencies throughout the life of the framework.
- Continues to increase the uptake of eProcurement and expand eProcurement capability to influence buying behaviour through the consolidation of orders and deliveries.
- Continues to influence buying behaviours through consolidated ordering and deliveries and achieve greater environmental and transitional efficiencies.
- The framework will deliver against environmental objectives including reduced carbon footprint as a result of a reduction in the number and frequency of deliveries through consolidated ordering.
14 March 2018
13 March 2020
Contact and feedback to:
Bryan Dodds (ICT Senior Portfolio Specialist): 0131 244 6290
Karen Pow (ICT Senior Portfolio Specialist): 0131 244 8121
Sarah Hamilton (ICT Portfolio Specialist): 0131 244 3435
Computacenter (UK) Ltd
2 Redheughs Rigg
Contract or framework agreement guidance
A buyer's guide is now available on the secure stakeholder group "Procurement Information Network" within Knowledge Hub. If you do not have access to the secure stakeholder site, please ensure you are registered on Knowledge Hub and complete the attached template. Please email the completed form to email@example.com.
An FAQ document and ordering guide containing details of how to set up a user account, find products, obtain quotes and place orders is also available from Knowledge Hub.
Organisations can also contact Computacenter (UK) Ltd's Account Team by email or by phone on 0131 317 2731 for further information.
Inside Sales Team Leader
Mobile: 07801 452802
Inside Sales Manager
Mobile: 07801 450938
For new users on Computacenter's Connect site, please register via this link. Existing Connect users should use their existing log-in details.
Organisations experiencing issues when using the framework should, in the first instance, direct these to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 317 2731.
Page updated: Friday, August 24, 2018