29 January 2015
Scottish Procurement, in conjunction with NewfieldIT and Capito, are delivering a series of webinars for the Scottish public sector to demonstrate how an independent appraisal of your organisation’s printing needs and requirements can help you get the most out of your print infrastructure. This can help your organisation achieve a more efficient service and better value for money, so if you’re interested you can register for one of the available webinars.
Two events have been organised on the following dates:
- Thursday, 12 February 2015
- Tuesday, 17 February 2015
Each session will run from 14:00 to 15:00.
These webinars will:
- show the benefits of using an independent assessment to optimise your organisation’s print infrastructure
- provide initial background information for organisations planning to refresh their print estate (encompassing all printing requirements from equipment to printing services), prior to more in-depth conversations with suppliers
- provide a case study where print infrastructure optimisation has been used to shape the procurement requirement, allowing organisations to get the most from from their print estate
- Suzanne Gibb, Corporate Procurement Unit, Renfrewshire Council
- Geoff Hogg, Consulting Services Director, NewField IT
- Stephen Croke, Business Development Manager, Capito
To register your interest please email Lee Rutherford providing the following information:
- Organisation Name:
- Email address:
- Questions that you'd like to have answered on the day (if any):
- Date of Webinar you would like to attend:
Once you have expressed interest, you will receive a calendar request from Lee. On receipt of this invitation, please ensure that you accept it into your calendar as it will contain details of the steps you will need to follow to join the webinar.