19 May 2015
We are pleased to announce that Scottish Procurement have awarded a new multi-supplier framework for Digital and Technology Services Framework (DATS).
The DATS framework offers extensive and wide ranging IT and digital services to the Scottish Public Sector. This multi supplier framework incorporates both traditional IT and Digital service delivery which, in terms of what it can deliver, aligns itself to the objectives of Scotland’s Digital Strategy.
Key benefits include:
- value for money savings to be realised through the collaborative use of this framework
- an excellent range of suppliers from small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) to large global players
- flexible scope that will cover traditional IT services but also the drive towards digital aspirations
- an easy route to market for framework public body organisations following a comprehensive tender exercise, under EU public procurement regulations.
- some consideration of employment practices and workforce matters and a wide range of community benefits e.g. graduate programmes, apprenticeship programmes, partnership with local training organisations, staff development and training.
For more information on the DATS framework please see the DATS webpage or contact Margaret McKeown.