29 March 2017
A case study on our frameworks for ICT client devices has been featured in the European Commission’s Green Public Procurement (GPP) News Alert for March.
Scottish Procurement established the frameworks on behalf of the whole Scottish public sector, with support and advice from Sustainable Procurement Limited, focusing on:
- circular economy outcomes through end of life management of devices
- energy and environmental management
- fairly and ethically traded supply and fair work practices.
Subscribe to the monthly GPP News Alerts for:
- short articles
- news on forthcoming GPP events
- new initiatives and guides
- updates on relevant legislation
- interviews with key stakeholders, and
- summaries of GPP examples