Crimestoppers - did you know?
- Crimestoppers is not part of any police force, it is a registered charity.
- Crimestoppers takes calls from people who are frightened to call the police but want to give information about crime.
- Calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 is free on a landline and will not appear on your phone bill.
- Your call will not be recorded.
- Your call or online form will not be traced.
- You will not have to make a statement or appear in court.
- You will not be asked your name or any personal details. It is what you know, not who you are, that is important.
- Crimestoppers is 'HEAR FOR YOU' 24/7.
- Crimestoppers' promise of anonymity has never been broken.
If you feel that you would rather speak to a police officer you should contact your police force.
Page updated: Monday, September 28, 2009