The PAW Scotland Raptor Group was established to develop a programme of work to improve prevention, awareness raising, enforcement and intelligence gathering in Scotland related to crimes against birds of prey.
Chair - Sean Scott - Police Scotland
Sean Scott is a Detective Chief Superintendent in Police Scotland, whose portfolio responsibilities include wildlife crime.
- Des Thompson - Scottish Natural Heritage
- Ian Thomson - Royal Society for the Protection of Birds
- Doug McAdam - Scottish Land and Estates
- Charlie Everitt - National Wildlife Crime Unit
- Elizabeth Sharp - Science and Advice for Scottish Agriculture
- Andy Mavin - Police Scotland
- Colin Shedden - British Association for Shooting and Conservation
- Adam Smith - Game and Wildlife Conservation Trust
- Alex Hogg - Scottish Gamekeepers Association
- Patrick Stirling-Aird - Scottish Raptor Study Group
- Hamish Trench - Cairngorms National Park Authority
- Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service