1. This document – prepared by the Scottish Government and the Scottish Trades Unions Congress (STUC) - is a celebration of the key role of Trade Union workplace representatives, and Trades Unions more generally.
2. It recognises the value workplace representatives deliver in terms of supporting economic and business growth, jobs, well-being, and more.
3. It features information about:
• the strategic partnership between the Scottish Government and the STUC;
• the distinctive approach to health at work in Scotland, and Scottish Government facility-time arrangements;
• examples of the substantive benefits derived from the contribution of Trade Union workplace representatives.