We have a new website go to gov.scot

HCS 1: Are you entitled to help with health costs?



(not in full-time education)

You get free NHS dental treatment for any course of treatment which starts before your 18th birthday.

If you need help with travel costs to and from the hospital for NHS treatment - read here;

If you are aged 16 or 17 and supported by a Local Authority because you have recently left Local Authority care - read here;

If you don't have much money to pay other health costs, you can still apply for help under the NHS Low Income Scheme, read here.