We have a new website go to gov.scot

HCS 1: Are you entitled to help with health costs?



Ask your dentist for a NHS receipt form GP17D or a receipt which shows the amount and the date you paid the charge.

If you are claiming on the grounds of low income complete form HC5. The form tells you what to do.

If you want to claim a refund for another reason, e.g. because you receive confirmation that you are pregnant, you will need to explain in writing why you are claiming a refund. Write to: Practitioner Services, NHS National Services Scotland, Gyle Square, 1 South Gyle Crescent, Edinburgh EH12 9EB. Enclose your receipt and make sure you include your full name and the address of your dentist.

Practitioner Services of NHS National Services Scotland will check before sending out any payment.