We have a new website go to gov.scot

HCS 1: Are you entitled to help with health costs?



You may be able to get money back for dental treatment, hospital travel costs, glasses or contact lenses if the treatment, or the reason for travel, is for your pensionable disablement. Write to:

The Treatment Group, Veterans Agency, Norcross, Blackpool FY5 3WP. You can get a pre-paid addressed envelope from Post Offices.

Otherwise, check if you are in any of the groups listed here.