APPENDIX C REFERENCES
1. The Scottish Executive. (2003) The Scottish Executive's Central Heating Programme and the Warm Deal - Annual Report 2001/02. ISBN 0-7559-0725-6.
2. The Scottish Executive. (2005) The Scottish Executive's Central Heating Programme and the Warm Deal - Annual Report 2003/04. ISBN 0-7559-4421-6.
3. Ware JE, Kosinski M, Dewey JE. (2000) How to score Version 2 of the SF-36® Health Survey. Lincoln, RI: QualityMetric Incorporated.
4. Mitchell R, Blane D, Bartley M (2002) Elevated risk of high blood pressure: climate and the inverse housing law. International Journal of Epidemiology31: 831-838.
5. Woodhouse PR, Khaw KT, Plummer M (1993) Seasonal variation of blood pressure and its relationship to ambient temperature in an elderly population. Journal of Hypertension11: 1267-1274.
6. Thomson H, Petticrew M, Morrison D (2001) Health effects of housing improvement: systematic review of intervention studies. BMJ323: 187-90.
7. Shortt N, Rugkåsa J. (2007) The walls were so damp and cold". Fuel poverty and ill health in Northern Ireland: results from a housing intervention. Health & Place (in press).
8. Winder R and Armstrong D (2003) The Lambeth Study: Heating and Well-being in older people: Final Report. London: King's College.
9. Caldwell J, McGowan S, McPhail J, McRae C, Morris G, Murray K, et al (2001) Glasgow Warm Homes Study: Final Report. Glasgow: Glasgow City Council Housing Services. http://www.local.housingstrategy.glasgow.gov.uk/pdf/final_report.pdf)
10. Hopton J, Hunt S (1996) The health effects of improvements to housing: a longtiudinal study. Housing Studies11: 271-86.
11. Blackman T, Harvey J, Lawrence M, Simon A (2001) Neighbourhood renewal and health: evidence from a local case study. Health & Place7: 93-103.
12. Williamson I, Martin C, Mcgill G, Monie R, Fennerty A (1997) Damp housing and asthma: a case-control study, Thorax52: 229-34.
13. Somerville M, Mackenzie I, Owen P, Miles D (2000) Housing and health: does installing heating in their homes improve the health of children with asthma? Public Health114(6):434-9.
14. Somerville M, Basham M, Foy C, Barton A (2002) Do housing improvements improve respiratory health? Thorax57 (Suppl III): iii42.
15. Hopton J, Platt S, Macleod L (2003) Housing conditions and health consequences. In: P. Gill and G. de Wildt (eds) Housing and Health: the Role of Primary Care. Oxford: Radcliffe Medical Press, pages 17-45.
16. Little RJA, Rubin DB. (1987) Statistical Analysis With Missing Data. New York: John Wiley.